Friday, July 3, 2009

I like Iranian Protesters

And by protesters I mean the women. The real reason that Ayatollah Khamenei and the Lyrical Clerical Brohans keep such tight political and social control over the populace is not to preserve islamic ideals, but to hide a formidable cache of weapons-grade babetonium.

Only boy band-turned-theocracy in the Middle East

How attractive are these people? Let's ask current president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
"Daaamn, girl."
"In Iran, we don’t have homosexuals like in your country. We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I do not know who has told you that we have it."

---Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaking at Columbia University
That should be enough proof for anyone, but I've included some visual aids below.

Simmering political anger has boiled over the crockpot of oppression, giving the West a rare glimpse into the zesty rice-based stew that is Iran. Check it out.





I like my women how I like my congressional districts: politically active.






"Wanna go see a movie later? Throw rocks at shit? Sounds good. Pick you up at 8".

Westsiiiiiide!

Suitors beware. Approach one of these pretty Persians and receive a dildo beating from the state police.

No gays here.

No comments:

Post a Comment